- Information for Grant Seekers
- Nonprofit Toolkit
- Letters of Intent
- RFP - Summer Grant Cycle
- RFP - Winter Grant Cycle
- Special Interest Grants
- The Roanoke Women's Foundation
- Roanoke Valley Gives
- Past Initiatives
- Mid-Year/Final Grant Reports
- Technical Assistance & Capacity Building
- Tips for Creating a Strong Grant Application
- Update Your Organization's Info
Applications accepted: December 1, 2016 through January 13, 2017
- Agencies and organizations which are effective and efficient in preventing cruelty to animals;
- Research and medical advancement for the cure of the diseases in animals;
- Professional education of animal caretakers; and,
- Programs which promote the positive relationship between humans and animals.
Geographical areas: The cities of Roanoke and Salem, and counties of Alleghany, Botetourt, Craig, Franklin, and Roanoke
Applications must be submitted online NO LATER than 4:00 p.m. on January 13, 2017. Please allow sufficient time to complete and submit your application prior to this deadline. NO PAPER APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
How to Apply?
Foundation for Roanoke Valley uses an ONLINE grant application process. No paper applications will be accepted.
Questions?If you have questions about the online grant application please refer to the APPLICANT TUTORIAL before contacting Foundation staff. For all other questions please contact Michelle Eberly at 540.985.0204