- Information for Grant Seekers
- Nonprofit Toolkit
- Letters of Intent
- RFP - Summer Grant Cycle
- RFP - Winter Grant Cycle
- Special Interest Grants
- The Roanoke Women's Foundation
- Roanoke Valley Gives
- Past Initiatives
- Mid-Year/Final Grant Reports
- Technical Assistance & Capacity Building
- Tips for Creating a Strong Grant Application
- Update Your Organization's Info
Applications accepted: December 1, 2016 through January 13, 2017
Priorities: Address the broad needs of children from prenatal care through the age of five by:
- Helping to link existing resources with those most in need;
- Serving as a catalyst for the creation of new resources;
- Educating and promoting understanding of the tremendous importance of this time in children's lives; and
- Building healthy lives and productive citizens from the start.
Geographical areas: The cities of Roanoke and Salem and Roanoke County
Typical Grant size: $3,000 - $6,000
Applications must be submitted online NO LATER than 4:00 p.m. on January 13, 2017. Please allow sufficient time to complete and submit your application prior to this deadline. NO PAPER APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
How to Apply?
Foundation for Roanoke Valley uses an ONLINE grant application process. No paper applications will be accepted.
ONLINE GRANT APPLICATION